[globaloutlookDH-l] Interview with Dan O'Donnell, Call for translations

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Tue May 7 02:47:48 MDT 2013

Hello everyone,

4Humanities has published my interview with Dan O'Donnell:

http://4humanities.org/2013/05/interview-daniel-o-donnell/

*4Humanities* is a platform and resource for advocacy of the humanities,
drawing on the technologies, new-media expertise, and ideas of the
international digital humanities community.

It would be ideal to publish translations of the interview on 4Humanities
as well, linking from and to the original English version.

If anyone is willing to volunteer a translation of the post, please let us
know and I'll share the HTML. (The interview is hyperlink-rich). If we
could have several languages that would rock.

Needless to say all translations will be fully credited with translator's
names linking to any online profiles translators may wish to be linked to.

Thanks very much indeed in advance.

Best regards

Ernesto

--
*Dr Ernesto Priego
Lecturer in Library Science, City University London
Coordinating Editor, The Comics Grid <http://www.comicsgrid.com/>:
http://www.comicsgrid.com/
The Comics & The Multimodal World International
Conference:http://www.thedclab.org/conference/
Please note that my old Yahoo email account is no longer in use.