[globaloutlookDH-l] paper on global DH at re:publica 13

Lee Skallerup Bessette lee.bessette at gmail.com
Wed May 8 07:17:36 MDT 2013

I think Ernesto brings up a good point. Is it possible to create a
clearinghouse of sorts for these kinds of publications? I don't want to say
"journal" but a place where we can encourage these kinds of
presentations/papers to be shared and accessed.

I hesitate to say a Global DH blog, but basically I'm saying a Global DH
blog.

I really appreciate getting these as well (especially b/c a group of us are
in the process of writing our DH2013 presentation which touch on these very
issues) and I want to be able to cite/refer to the most recent
writings/musings on the issue.

Thanks everyone.
Lee
@readywriting