[globaloutlookDH-l] paper on global DH at re:publica 13

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed May 8 15:55:31 MDT 2013

Our CMS is just wordpress, so it shouldn't be an issue. There was a
discussion about this I'm pretty sure, but I don't remember if there was
any action to come out of it. I don't see us needing a huge bureaucracy
to deal with it.

Tim, Barbara: any objections to perhaps even asking David to lead the
development of a working group on this? As punishment for spelling
Domenico's name wrong.

-dan