[globaloutlookDH-l] paper on global DH at re:publica 13

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Wed May 8 22:29:59 MDT 2013

This is a fantastic development. Sorry for the boring caveat  but any
file/text deposited/shared via our site should be done so with the rights
owners' written permission, unless they were made available with a CC
license. I would also like to see all original contents of the site
licensed under a CC BY license.

On a related note, you may have seen this, which speaks volumes of the need
to work on creating a new culture of online sharing in academia that
recognises copyright and creative commons licenses seamlessly:
http://www.abc.es/cultura/libros/20130506/abci-cedro-201305061759.html

all the best

ernesto