[globaloutlookDH-l] paper on global DH at re:publica 13

David Golumbia dgolumbia at gmail.com
Thu May 9 06:33:23 MDT 2013

I agree and certainly support the original contents of the site being
covered by a CC-BY license.

As for the bibliography, I was definitely planning to start with a simple
list, including links (where available) to material hosted elsewhere, which
would avoid the issue, but I agree that if and when we find anything we
want to host on the site, we need to be careful about rights.

By the way, if anyone else wants to participate/help out, please contact me
either on- or off-list.

David

dgolumbia at gmail.com