[globaloutlookDH-l] Discussion lists in DH in different languages ?

Marin Dacos marin.dacos at openedition.org
Sat May 11 09:47:40 MDT 2013

Dear Daniel,

I will make all my results public. I will publish them in my blog firstly,
then ask for translating help, and  propose it for publication in a DH
journal (and maybe for the Go:DH best paper about DH). Some spreading of my
results inside Go:DH site would be nice.

Best regards
Marin

Skype : marin.dacos - Gmail video chat : marin.dacos at gmail.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/marindacos