[globaloutlookDH-l] DH & race/class/gender/disability

Adeline Koh adelinekoh at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:58:44 MDT 2013

Dear Craig,

Thank you very much for your interest in Postcolonial Digital Humanities.
You can find out more about our organization's mission in the blog post
co-authored by Roopika Risam and myself:
http://dhpoco.org/mission-statement-postcolonial-digital-humanities/

If you're ever in the eastern US, we invite you to sit down with us with a
whisky to discuss the relevance of #DHPoco to Australia and its colonial
history. Incidentally, I do have first hand experience with that--I
completed my B.A. at the University of Melbourne.

All the best,

Adeline

Adeline Koh, Ph.D.
Visiting Faculty Fellow,
Humanities Writ Large, Duke University (Fall 2012-Spring 2013)
Assistant Professor of Literature, Richard Stockton College
Email: Adeline.Koh at duke.edu or  Adeline.Koh at stockton.edu
Twitter: @adelinekoh
w: http://adelinekoh.org