[globaloutlookDH-l] DH & race/class/gender/disability

Craig Bellamy txt at craigbellamy.net
Sat May 11 23:33:02 MDT 2013

Hi Adeline,

This is really good work. But it isn't that technologies that Digital
Humanists use, XML, for example, are politically neutral, it is just
that they are something else (a different type of politics).  And sure
there are refuges from politics, in fact I haven't made it to my
favourite Greek cafe yet today, but there are also too many refuges from
technology. I like the combination of both, good projects that engage,
extend, and challenge people.

There is another old saying. I don't agree with architecture!

Kind regards,

Craig
(and glad to discuss Australia post-colonial history with you, but not
sure if we have reached that stage yet)