[globaloutlookDH-l] paper on global DH at re:publica 13

Tim Thompson timathom at gmail.com
Sun May 12 09:04:21 MDT 2013

I agree: this is a fantastic development! We might look at the dh+lib
website (http://acrl.ala.org/dh/) as a potential model in this regard. They
enlist at-large editors to help discover, nominate, and sort content by
category: http://acrl.ala.org/dh/eal-instructions/. Imagine having at-large
editors contributing from all over the world (we may need to start
translating TO English). This seems like an opportune time to think about
and discuss the GO::DH Web presence and how to make it more engaging.

Tim

--
Tim A. Thompson
Metadata Librarian