[globaloutlookDH-l] DH & race/class/gender/disability

Adeline Koh adelinekoh at gmail.com
Sun May 12 10:45:11 MDT 2013

Dear Craig,

Perhaps you could offer your interpretation to the Open Thread. We'd be
glad to have you.

Regarding a discussion of Australia's colonial history--Kate Bagnall and
Tim Sherratt's work on "the Real Face of White Australia" is an instructive
demonstration of an excellent Postcolonial Digital Humanities Project:
http://invisibleaustralians.org/

All the best,
Adeline

Adeline Koh, Ph.D.
Visiting Faculty Fellow,
Humanities Writ Large, Duke University (Fall 2012-Spring 2013)
Assistant Professor of Literature, Richard Stockton College
Email: Adeline.Koh at duke.edu or  Adeline.Koh at stockton.edu
Twitter: @adelinekoh
w: http://adelinekoh.org