[globaloutlookDH-l] paper on global DH at re:publica 13

igalina igalina at unam.mx
Mon May 13 09:13:47 MDT 2013

Sorry to join in so late. I think this is a great idea. At RedHD we regularly publish our blog http://humanidadesdigitales.net/blog/ which is in Spanish. If there is anything GO:DH related I will make sure to let you know and will happily participate in adding any other content that I come across.
I will be giving the closing keynote on this subject at DH13 and I am VERY interested in gathering as many different perspectives as possible.
Best wishes,
Isabel