Re: [globaloutlookDH-l] DíaHD2013

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:46:15 MDT 2013

There was another thread already about this started by Domenico earlier
this morning (morning over here across the pond, that is). Unless I am
confused and not everyone gets the same messages/threads?

Anyway I think that it should definitely help to have it promoted
everywhere.

I have posted Isabel's bilingual announcement on my blog, 4Humanities and
HASTAC already.

https://epriego.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/dia-de-las-humanidades-digitales-2013-en-espanol-y-portugues/

I would like to emphasise publicly I wish I'd known this was on the works
back when the planning started. It's not like there are so many of us out
there... (sorry, need to be honest here-- the reasons for me expressing
this are professional, not personal).

All the best

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Daniel O'Donnell
<daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca>wrote:

>  Great idea. Isabel, would it help in anyway to have a page at the go:dh
> site pushing it? E.g. a blog entry or a project page?
>

> On 13-05-15 08:52 AM, igalina wrote:
>
> Dear All,
> Some of you may be interested in the following invitation to participate
> in DíaHD (Día de Humanidades Digitales) to be held on 10th of June 2013.
> Similarly to DayofDH the aim of the project is to document for one day what
> digital humanists do. This particular version focuses on digital humanists
> from the Portuguese and Spanish speaking countries or researchers from
> other parts of the world that work primarily in these languages.  We hope
> to provide a forum that will help us identify digital humanists in these
> regions as well as providing them with the opportunity to share their
> work.
> DíaHD is organized by:
> CenterNet
> Humanidades Digitales Hispánicas. Sociedad Internacional (HDH)
> Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
> Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
> Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
> Humanidades Digitais, Universidade de São Paulo
>
> Please distribute as widely as possible.
>
> Isabel Galina
> (Red de Humanidades Digitales RedHD)
>
> --------
> DíaHD
> Se convoca por primera vez el Día de las Humanidades Digitales.
> Inscríbanse antes del 10 de junio los interesados en proyectos en que
> concurren Humanidades y Cómputo enhttp://dhd2013.filos.unam.mx/ y
> participa.
>
> Un día en la vida de las Humanidades Digitales (Día HD) es un proyecto de
> publicación digital común abierta, que convoca a investigadores de todo el
> mundo interesados en las Humanidades Digitales (principalmente los que
> hablen o trabajen en español o portugués) para que documenten con texto e
> imagen (durante un día) las actividades que desarrollan. El objetivo del
> proyecto es ofrecer en un sitio web el panorama de la actividad
> desarrollada por los participantes congregados en el evento, de forma que
> se contribuya a dar respuesta a la pregunta: ¿qué es lo que hacen realmente
> los humanistas digitales?
>
> El proyecto se ha realizado en años anteriores en inglés, y este año se
> acomete la iniciativa en español y portugués.
> ¡Inscríbete en http://dhd2013.filos.unam.mx y participa!
>
> Síguenos en Twitter @Red_HD y #DiaHD.
>
> DíaHD es organizado por:
> CenterNet
> Humanidades Digitales Hispánicas. Sociedad Internacional (HDH)
> Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
> Red de Humanidades Digitales (RedHD)
> Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
> Humanidades Digitais, Universidade de São Paulo

> ---

*Dr Ernesto Priego
Lecturer in Library Science, City University London
*
http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Coordinating Editor, The Comics Grid <http://www.comicsgrid.com/>:
http://www.comicsgrid.com/
The Comics & The Multimodal World International
Conference:http://www.thedclab.org/conference/
Please note that my old Yahoo email account is no longer in use.