[globaloutlookDH-l] Survey on attitudes to development practices

James O'Sullivan josullivan.c at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:18:37 MDT 2013

Dear all,

I am currently conducting a survey on attitudes towards development
practices within the DH community, and am conscious of my need to gather
you would consider taking and further disseminating what is a very quick
survey for DH scholars.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C85KTBJ

Sincerest thanks to those who do take the time to share their opinions with
me. Research results will of course be disseminated via various channels
once analysed.

Thanks to Professor O'Donnell and GO::DH for allowing me use of the mailing
list.

All the very best,
James

--