[globaloutlookDH-l] Scholar and Scientific publication in Mid and Low Income economies

Marin Dacos marin.dacos at openedition.org
Sun May 26 01:11:12 MDT 2013

Dear all,
Dear Dan,

Here are some informations concerning your question.

*Open access :*
African journals online : http://www.ajol.info/
Scielo : http://www.scielo.br/
Redalyc : http://www.redalyc.org/

*Not open access :*
C.E.E.O.L. is an online archive which provides access to full text PDF
articles from humanities and social science journals :
http://www.ceeol.com/

I would be interested in knowing more initiatives like this.

Best regards,
Marin

--
Marin Dacos - http://www.openedition.org
Director - Centre for Open Electronic Publishing

CNRS - EHESS - Aix-Marseille Université (AMU) - Université d'Avignon
3, place Victor Hugo, Case n°86, 13331 Marseille Cedex 3 - France
Tél : 04 13 55 03 40 Tél. direct : 04 13 55 03 39 Fax : 04 13 55 03 41
Skype : marin.dacos - Google hangout : marin.dacos at openedition.org
Twitter : http://twitter.com/marindacos <http://twitter.com/#%21/marindacos>