[globaloutlookDH-l] Closing the Gap

Tim Thompson timathom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 11:33:54 MDT 2013

Yes, as Alex mentions, we have the GO::DH Translation Commons working
group<http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/working-groups/translation-commons/>(which
so far has been fairly dormant), and I think this kind of
collaboration would fit right within its purview. Right now, the working
group page includes a form for volunteers interested in translating content
on the GO::DH website, but this could be broadened to invite other forms of
participation.

TraduWiki sounds like it could be a great solution. I also wonder whether
having something like a http://stackexchange.com/ site could be helpful for
certain kinds of immediate issues or inquiries.

Best,
Tim

--
Tim A. Thompson