[globaloutlookDH-l] Closing the Gap

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 01:37:41 MDT 2013

Good morning all,

I will work with Dennis Tenen on my return to the United States on Monday
to make a formal proposal to the group around TraduWiki. Stay tuned.

The StackExchange idea can be useful for smaller pieces. I know Dennis has
been interested in this kind of space for similar issues. Looking forward
to hear more.

A.