[globaloutlookDH-l] Open Access Journals Outside High Income Economies

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 01:57:48 MDT 2013

Hi Dan,

The Knowledge Brokers' Forum is definitely interested in this; some recent
posts have been on open access and altmetrics.

http://www.knowledgebrokersforum.org/home

It's also a very welcoming online community.

Best

*Dr Ernesto Priego
Lecturer in Library Science, City University London
*
http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Call for submissions: 100 Years of Krazy Kat:
http://www.comicsgrid.com/announcement/view/1