[globaloutlookDH-l] Help Translate Call for Proposals

Bauer, Jean jean_bauer at brown.edu
Tue Apr 22 08:29:19 MDT 2014

Dear GO::DH

centerNet is about to send out a Call for Proposals for DH Centers who want
to host Day of DH 2015 and 2106.  We would like to put the call out in as
many languages as possible.  If you would be interested in helping with
this, please send me an email at jean_bauer at brown.edu and I'll send you a
link to the google doc.

Please contact me using an email address associated with a Google Drive
account and specify how you wish to be credited for your translation on the
centerNet website.

While all languages are welcome, we especially need translators for:

   - Spanish
   - French
   - Italian
   - German
   - Japanese

Please only respond if you can complete the translation* BY MAY 5* as we
need to send out the CFP as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

--Jean--

--
Jean Bauer