[globaloutlookDH-l] Help Translate Call for Proposals

Élika Ortega elikaortega at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:17:57 MDT 2014

Hi Jean,
If Alex gets caught up with the Italian and the French translations, I can
also help with the Spanish one.

Élika

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jean,
>
> Count on me for the Spanish, Italian or French.
>
> A.
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Bauer, Jean <jean_bauer at brown.edu>wrote:
>
>> Dear GO::DH
>>
>> centerNet is about to send out a Call for Proposals for DH Centers who
>> want to host Day of DH 2015 and 2106.  We would like to put the call out in
>> as many languages as possible.  If you would be interested in helping with
>> this, please send me an email at jean_bauer at brown.edu and I'll send you
>> a link to the google doc.
>>
>> Please contact me using an email address associated with a Google Drive
>> account and specify how you wish to be credited for your translation on the
>> centerNet website.
>>
>> While all languages are welcome, we especially need translators for:
>>
>>    - Spanish
>>    - French
>>    - Italian
>>    - German
>>    - Japanese
>>

>> Please only respond if you can complete the translation* BY MAY 5* as we
>> need to send out the CFP as soon as possible.
>>
>> Many thanks!
>>
>> --Jean--
>>
>> --
>> Jean Bauer
>> Digital Humanities Librarian
>> Brown University Library
>> jean_bauer at brown.edu
>> (401)863-5120

Elika Ortega, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
CulturePlex Lab | Department of Modern Languages
Western University | University College 114H
@elikaortega | http://lectoresdeficcion.blogs.cultureplex.ca/
+1 519 661 2111 ext. 82822