[globaloutlookDH-l] Help Translate Call for Proposals

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:30:47 MDT 2014

I could copyedit/revise the Spanish translation, if it helps. I could also
offer to do it, but it seems it is already covered.

Cheers.

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
#citylis City University London
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/
http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>

Taking Comics Seriously:
http://www.city.ac.uk/news/2014/mar/taking-comics-seriously

THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:17 PM, Élika Ortega <elikaortega at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Jean,
> If Alex gets caught up with the Italian and the French translations, I can
> also help with the Spanish one.
>
> Élika
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jean,
>>
>> Count on me for the Spanish, Italian or French.
>>
>> A.
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Bauer, Jean <jean_bauer at brown.edu>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear GO::DH
>>>
>>> centerNet is about to send out a Call for Proposals for DH Centers who
>>> want to host Day of DH 2015 and 2106.  We would like to put the call out in
>>> as many languages as possible.  If you would be interested in helping with
>>> this, please send me an email at jean_bauer at brown.edu and I'll send you
>>> a link to the google doc.
>>>
>>> Please contact me using an email address associated with a Google Drive
>>> account and specify how you wish to be credited for your translation on the
>>> centerNet website.
>>>
>>> While all languages are welcome, we especially need translators for:
>>>
>>>    - Spanish
>>>    - French
>>>    - Italian
>>>    - German
>>>    - Japanese
>>>

>>> Please only respond if you can complete the translation* BY MAY 5* as
>>> we need to send out the CFP as soon as possible.
>>>
>>> Many thanks!
>>>
>>> --Jean--
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean Bauer
>>> Digital Humanities Librarian
>>> Brown University Library
>>> jean_bauer at brown.edu
>>> (401)863-5120

>>> You are currently subscribed to this list in NON-digest mode. This means
>>> you receive every message as it is posted.
>>>
>>> If this represents too much traffic, you can also subscribe in DIGEST
>>> mode. This sends out a single email once a day containing the entire day's
>>> postings. To change your settings go to