[globaloutlookDH-l] DH in Romania

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Apr 25 16:50:53 MDT 2014

Hi all,

Something reposted from Humanist that may be relevant to members of this
list!

Dear all,

It started with a random link on your page, while we were preparing to fill
a grant proposal and application for ”Mapping Transylvanian cultural
representations” as a result of an International Congress. We are since
then most devoted visitors, we learned from every post and every link you
shared.

Please help up building a DH Center in Transylvania, you can see the
document attached [below].

The things are pretty developed, we just need the  university senate
agreement and signature (of the Babes-Bolyai University that we represent).

Thank you

Corina Moldovan
Senior Lecturer
Chief of French Department of the