[globaloutlookDH-l] Reminder: CFP - Minimal Computing Working Group at DH2014

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:39:32 MDT 2014

Hi Fiona,

I could translate it into Spanish this weekend if you think it would help.

Please, please invite the folks that you met who gravitate towards DH to
join our mailing list <http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/join/> and even more
importantly, the list for RedHD <http://www.humanidadesdigitales.net/>! I
feel really bad that I couldn't make it, but couldn't get funding. Peru is
a connection that we did not get a chance to make yet in building
coalitions in Latin America, and yet, judging from the program, which I
studied carefully, they seem to be very active! The RedHD and GO::DH to a
lesser extent provides many great community conversations in Spanish. We
would love to meet our colleagues in Peru! This would also be a way to tap
them into our translation networks and get them involve in our regional
conferences.

Let me know how I can help you start making all these connections and
introductions. Lo haría con mucho gusto!

Btw, thoroughly enjoyed the pictures and tweets rolling out of Lima!
A.