[globaloutlookDH-l] Reminder: CFP - Minimal Computing Working Group at DH2014

igalina igalina at unam.mx
Tue Apr 29 09:39:49 MDT 2014

Dear Fiona and Alex:

Miriam Peña from the RedHD is currently at HASTAC and I imagine you have had a chance to meet her. I agree with Alex about urging people to join both the GO::DH distribution list but also the RedHD one which is focused primarily on Spanish speaking DH (also Latin American region in general).

I would also suggest that the post to HASTAC includes:

- an invitation to the 2° Encuentro de Humanistas Digitales to be held in Mexico City from the 21 to 23rd of May (http://www.humanidadesdigitales.net/index.php/eventos/encuentro2014)

- notice that we will be holding in June the second event of the Día de Humanidades Digitales (DíaHD) which focuses on DH in Spanish and Portuguese. Last year's event: <http://dhd2013.filos.unam.mx/> http://dhd2013.filos.unam.mx/.​ This is a great opportunity to find, get to know and connect with fellow DHers in the region and the language.

If you need my help, let me know.

Best wishes,

Isabel

Dra. Isabel Galina Russell
Instituto de Investigaciones Bibliográficas,
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
igalina at unam.mx
@igalina