[globaloutlookDH-l] Reviews on digital editions - RIDE 2 out now!

Christiane Fritze christianefritze at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:41:39 MST 2014

Dear global DH Community,

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

I am very happy to announce that we just published issue 2 of RIDE, a
review journal for digital editions and resources.

As in the first issue, we have 5 (4 English, 1 German) reviews that
critically assess publicly available scholarly digital editions. Among
these a review of the digital edition of the Becerro Galicano of San
Millán de la Cogolla, one of the oldest medieval cartularies in Spain
and one of the most important sources for the study of Christian Spain
between the 8th and 12th century.

For your convenience, this is the table of contents:

. 16th Century Chronicle to 21st Century Edition: A Review of The Diary
of Henry Machyn, by Misha Broughton,
. Der Zürcher Sommer 1968: Die digitale Edition, by Friederike Wein
. The Digital Edition of the Becerro Galicano de San Millán de la
Cogolla, by Francisco Javier Álvarez Carbajal
. The Fleischmann Diaries, by Merisa A. Martinez
. The Shelley-Godwin Archive: The edition of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Notebooks, by Frederike Neuber

All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: *http://ride.i-d-e.de*

Best regards,
Christiane
--
Christiane Fritze
Interdisciplinary Research Association Digital Humanities in Berlin

www: http://www.ifdhberlin.de <http://www.ifdhberlin.de/>
phone: +49 (0)30 20 37 05 95
mobile: +49 (0)162 23 58 195
mail: fritze at bbaw.de