[globaloutlookDH-l] Translations of announcements for DH Awards 2014

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 24 11:28:03 MST 2014

Hi all,

I've written up a set of announcements for DH Awards 2014. Call
for nominations, voting, and results. Some of the nominations
committee will hopefully be providing some translations, but if
you would be willing to translating these three announcements
(fairly repetitive prose), please do email me off-list with a
note of what languages you'd feel comfortable doing.

Many thanks,

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk