[globaloutlookDH-l] Must reads in Global DH?

Domenico Fiormonte domenico.fiormonte at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 06:22:10 MST 2014

Hi Dan I think it's a good idea, but I guess we could also use what's
already there.
The Italian IU/DH association has recently launched a project for gathering
or aggregating all the Italian DH resources (especially blogs) in one
single gateway/platform.The person working on this is Giorgio Guzzetta
(who's also a member of this list) and perhaps could give you more details.

As for other countries/languages, recently we've posted something on
Russian DH here:
http://infolet.it/2013/12/11/dh-in-russia-prove-di-dialogo-epistemologico/

I know that they have published the proceedings of this conference:
http://www.herzendigitalhumanities.ru/index_e.htm
And I've invited one of the organizers, Vladimir Nikiforov, to join this
list.

All the best

Domenico