[globaloutlookDH-l] Must reads in Global DH?

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 09:35:09 MST 2014

Hi all,

I created a Zotero group with the recommendations
here<https://www.zotero.org/groups/global_outlook_digital_humanities>.
The group is open to the public for editing and what not. I'm guessing we
could grow this out.

I like Domenico's suggestion to scour for established lists. I could write
to Giorgio if he doesn't read this thread.

Anyone else on the list has known lists of resources in languages other
than English?