[globaloutlookDH-l] When citing emails, do people silently correct typos?

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:52:52 MST 2014

Sorry for double (triple?) posting. Thought it would help to explain where
I am coming from...

Brownlow, Charlotte and O'Dell, Lindsay (2002). Ethical Issues for
Qualitative Research in Online
Communities. Disability and Society, 17(6), pp. 685-694

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
Acting Course Director, MSc/MA Electronic Publishing, City University
London

City University London offers a wide range of postgraduate courses
delivered by world-leading academics. Register for our Open
Evening<http://www.city.ac.uk/events/2014/feb/postgraduate-open-evening>on
Wednesday 19
th February to find out more.

MediaCommons' THE NEW EVERYDAY is happy to announce the publication of a
cluster on
THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/