[globaloutlookDH-l] Fwd: Call for nominations (please circulate)

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Feb 4 09:06:57 MST 2014

Hi all,

Since it would be really nice to encourage diversity among our
candidates (and upcoming executive), let me encourage you to circulate
this call for nominations and also to paraphrase it or translate it into
other languages if you think that might encourage participation from
underrepresented groups.

We've also posted this call to our website:
http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/call-for-nominations-global-outlookdigital-humanities-initial-elected-executive/

If you would be interested in posting a translation this announcement to
our webpage in addition to or instead of circulating it by email
(globaloutlookdh.org has very robust support for multi-lingual pages),
please feel free to do so. Those who have done that in the past will
know how to access the site. If you've never done it before, please feel
free to contact me for an account!

-dan