[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Awards

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 11:32:22 MST 2014

Me again. Sorry!

Another alternative would be to allow people to vote only for the ones they
really know and therefore want to vote for. Does anyone actually know all
the projects ? They are a lot... honestly I wonder how many people actually
clicked on all the links here http://dhawards.org/dhawards2013/voting/
before voting... Something tells me that having to vote for all the
projects means many votes will be given completely at random. Am I alone in
thinking this?

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
Acting Course Director, MSc/MA Electronic Publishing, City University
London

City University London offers a wide range of postgraduate courses
delivered by world-leading academics. Register for our Open
Evening<http://www.city.ac.uk/events/2014/feb/postgraduate-open-evening>on
Wednesday 19
th February to find out more.

MediaCommons' THE NEW EVERYDAY is happy to announce the publication of a
cluster on
THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/