[globaloutlookDH-l] Information regarding term-limits, previous service, etc.

Marin Dacos marin.dacos at openedition.org
Wed Feb 5 00:45:11 MST 2014

That seems perfectly fair and correct to me.
Best regards,
Marin

--
Marin Dacos - http://www.openedition.org
Director - Centre for Open Electronic Publishing - CNRS - EHESS -

*Nouvelle adresse postale :*
OpenEdition - 38 Rue Frédéric Joliot Curie - F - 13013 Marseille Cedex 20

Tél : 04 13 55 03 40 Tél. direct : 04 13 55 03 39 Fax : 04 13 55 03 41

Skype : marin.dacos - Google hangout : marin.dacos at openedition.org
Twitter [FR] : http://twitter.com/marindacos<http://twitter.com/#%21/marindacos>
Twitter [EN] : http://twitter.com/openmarin