[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Awards

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 05:54:01 MST 2014

Thank you for your reply, James. I don't feel we were abusing the list to
discuss these matters related to the DH Awards. This thread is titled DH
Awards after all. Replies are read by all members so everyone is part of
the conversation. After all what we are discussing is very relevant for
this discussion group as it has to do with the visiblity of research and
about how it is perceived, received, categorised, recognised.

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
Acting Course Director, MSc/MA Electronic Publishing, City University
London

City University London offers a wide range of postgraduate courses
delivered by world-leading academics. Register for our Open
Evening<http://www.city.ac.uk/events/2014/feb/postgraduate-open-evening>on
Wednesday 19
th February to find out more.

MediaCommons' THE NEW EVERYDAY is happy to announce the publication of a
cluster on
THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/