[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Awards

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 06:01:19 MST 2014

On 05/02/14 12:54, Ernesto Priego wrote:
> Thank you for your reply, James. I don't feel we were abusing the
> list to discuss these matters related to the DH Awards. This
> thread is titled DH Awards after all. Replies are read by all
> members so everyone is part of the conversation. After all what
> we are discussing is very relevant for this discussion group as
> it has to do with the visiblity of research and about how it is
> perceived, received, categorised, recognised.

Oh certainly... if people really *wish* to keep discussing it
here I'm more than happy to.  Just thought that the thread might
be overstaying its welcome, so to speak.  For this mailing list I
was more concerned with the suggestions on how to improve
participation by non-anglo based projects.  (Which I think I've
got now, but happy as always to receive more.)

I just didn't want to annoy people with constant discussion of
this rather than global outlook in DH. :-) Happy to continue on
or off list.

Best,
-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk