[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Awards

Élika Ortega elikaortega at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 08:48:57 MST 2014

Thank you all for an amazing and informative thread! I've followed it
closely, but am just replying now.

I certainly don't think the discussion has "outstayed its welcome" and hope
to see more exchange on these issues - though not necessarily in the
context of DH awards - in this and other threads!

Cheers!
Élika

*--Elika Ortega, Ph.D.Postdoctoral FellowCulturePlex Lab | Department of
Modern LanguagesWestern University | University College 114H at elikaortega |
http://lectoresdeficcion.blogs.cultureplex.ca/
<http://lectoresdeficcion.blogs.cultureplex.ca/>+1 519 661 2111 ext. 82822*