[globaloutlookDH-l] How do you make your research visible online?

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Feb 5 12:31:49 MST 2014

Ernesto (and all),

When you are there, would you be willing to promote GO::DH? We have
relatively less participation from Africa than we might hope and, with a
few notable exceptions, it seems like fewer members on the list have
networks that extend to Africa than to other regions of the world.

If I'm wrong about this, please let me know! But the impression Titi and
I had was that we have not been very successful in cracking networks
that include African researchers who use computation in Humanities
Research or work on Digital topics.

-dan