[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Awards

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:47:08 MST 2014

[De-lurking]
I will just say, if you do this, please do not vote for Papyri.info. While it may technically squeeze into this category because of its non-English content and because it hosts data from a couple of projects with other main languages, it is based in the U.S.A. and its primary language is English. So don’t do it as a protest vote. I say this as the lead developer of the project :-).

All the best,
Hugh

/**
 *  Hugh A. Cayless, Ph.D
 *  hugh.cayless at duke.edu
 *  Duke Collaboratory for Classics Computing (DC3)
 *  http://blogs.library.duke.edu/dcthree/
**/