[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Awards

Hugh Cayless philomousos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:40:10 MST 2014

Hi James. Not complaining. Like I said, I think it may technically qualify, it just wouldn't make for a good protest vote.

I think DH Awards are a good thing, by the way. Not least because they reveal to us how narrow our view of DH is. That may be a little painful (and you're bearing the brunt of it), but I think it's ultimately a good thing.

Sent from my phone.