[globaloutlookDH-l] DH Awards Suggestion

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 06:09:22 MST 2014

Ditto to what Alex has just shared. Ditto.

Best regards,

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
Acting Course Director, MSc/MA Electronic Publishing, City University
London

City University London offers a wide range of postgraduate courses
delivered by world-leading academics. Register for our Open
Evening<http://www.city.ac.uk/events/2014/feb/postgraduate-open-evening>on
Wednesday 19
th February to find out more.

MediaCommons' THE NEW EVERYDAY is happy to announce the publication of a
cluster on
THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/