[globaloutlookDH-l] Kickstarting GO:DH Minimal Computing Working Group with DH2014 Workshop

Suzana Sukovic suzana.sukovic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 20:13:52 MST 2014

Excellent idea! Teachers, especially in secondary education, would be great
allies in this. If you are interested, I'll be happy to send to some
teachers' lists
Cheers,
Suzana

Dr Suzana Sukovic

*Head of Learning Resource Centre*
St Vincent's College|Locked Bag 2700|Potts Point, NSW, 1335
Tel: (02) 9368 1611 ext 215|Fax: (02) 9356 2118

http://www.stvincents.nsw.edu.au/<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stvincents.nsw.edu.au%2F>

*Research Associate, The University of Sydney*

*Co-Chair, ALIA Research Advisory Committee*