[globaloutlookDH-l] On Stuart Hall

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sun Feb 16 09:55:51 MST 2014

Very good, Ernesto! And as you say as interesting and useful for what it
says about the writing and his background as the deceased. I love the
insight into your students days and it makes me think that that is
probably where academic cultures are the most different... in terms of
what it means to be an undergraduate. At the grad student level and
faculty there are still very much differences, but I think they are far
less than they are at the undergraduate level. How you integrate your
life around your studies, for example.