[globaloutlookDH-l] Open Access Journals Outside High Income Economies

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Feb 18 13:22:15 MST 2014

Hi all,

I'd like to return to something I asked back in September.

We are refining a proposal for a series of workshops on scholarly
communication, a part of which will involve comparison of practices in
the High Income Economies vs. other regions.

What we'd like to do for this stage in the process is research some
potential speakers/participants and locations for a workshop dedicated
to this comparative issue in particular.

I'd very much appreciate any suggestions you might have for names,
institutions, or other forms of organisation that might be useful
contacts for discussions of scholarly and scientific communication in
regions other than Canada/U.S., Australia/NZ, and Western Europe.

Thanks very much!