[globaloutlookDH-l] Open Access Journals Outside High Income Economies

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Feb 19 13:16:13 MST 2014

Hi Dagmar,

At least one would be outside Canada/U.S. and Western Europe. My guess
is a likely rotation would be:

  * U.S.A,
  * Europe outside of U.K.,
  * somewhere other than Western Europe and the Anglophone world.

I.e. Given the membership of Force11, the funding situation, and the
like, I'd expect one to be in the U.S., another to be in a non-English
context in Europe, and a third to be somewhere outside of the High
Income economies.

This is a very good point about the extensions.