[globaloutlookDH-l] Feedback for DHAwards2013

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 07:51:46 MST 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder to submit any feedback you have for
DHAwards2013 via:
http://tinyurl.com/dhawards2013-Feedback

It is anonymous and has a number 'global outlook' related
questions. As it happens so far the random public's answers don't
agree with the suggestions made here concerning things like
non-English category. So I wouldn't mind having that point of
view added. ;-)  Not that we'll just go with what the feedback
says, just good to have feedback to back up what we want to do!

Many thanks,
-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk