[globaloutlookDH-l] Fwd: [Humanist] 27.665 ADHO membership-only rates

Neil Fraistat nfraistat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:44:42 MST 2014

I've sent your question to ADHO's Oxford University Press representative,
Luis, and will let you know what she suggests.

Best,
Neil

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Luis Rondon Paz <angel25djd at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hola colegas, acabo de entrar a la web de Oxford Journals y me he
> percatado de que Cuba no está ni en la Lista A ni en la B.
> ¿Como es entonces que nos vamos a inscribir?
>
> saludos
>
> Luis Rondón Paz

Neil Fraistat
Professor of English & Director
Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities (MITH)
0301 Hornbake Library North
University of Maryland
301-405-5896 or 301-314-7111 (fax)
http://www.mith.umd.edu/