Re: [globaloutlookDH-l] extiende plazo / deadline extension 2° Encuentro de Humanistas Digitales

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Jan 9 12:46:26 MST 2014

Let me encourage people to think about submitting to this meeting, which
is a joint initiative of RedHD and GO::DH. One of the things people have
been discussing around GO::DH is the idea of running an annual or
semi-annual DH meeting in the "Global South" (to use an inaccurate
term)... by which we mean outside of the Europe-US/Can-Japan-ANZO nexus.
In a certain sense, from GO::DH's perspective, this is our first shot at
the idea.