[globaloutlookDH-l] Errata : "Digital Writing and Editorialisation" second session, third guest-presentator (wrong name)

Fabrice Marcoux homegnolia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 10:49:35 MST 2014

I'm sorry, I must advise you that the third guest presentator for the
second session of the Seminar on *Digital Writing and
Editorialisation* is *Christophe
Leclercq* (not Matteo Treleani).

The information given in the announcement below is relatad to Christophe
Leclercq : He joined the médialab and the project AIME (An Inquiry into
Modes of Existence) as project manager at Sciences Po, Paris.
Here's a link to Christophe Leclercq's page on Medialb website (English) :
http://www.medialab.sciences-po.fr/people/christophe-leclercq/

Matteo Treleani was a guest-presentator for the first session of the
seminar which is now available online :
http://seminaire.sens-public.org/spip.php?article29

The second session of this seminar will take place on Jan. 16, 11:30 EST
(5:30 PM in Paris).

Topic : "*Annotation: Knowlege in the Margin*"

To learn more : http://seminaire.sens-public.org/spip.php?article30

May you excuse me for this mistake,

Fabrice Marcoux

Student in *Littératures de langue française* at Université de Montréal

*fabrice.marcoux at umontreal.ca <fabrice.marcoux at umontreal.ca>*
*homegnolia at gmail.com <homegnolia at gmail.com>*