[globaloutlookDH-l] Call for papers and workshop proposals GO::DH/RedHD conference May 19 to 23

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Wed Jan 15 21:45:32 MST 2014

Dear colleagues,
GO::DH and RedHD are organising a conference and series of workshops on 19-20 May (Workshops) and 21-23 May (conference).
The deadline for proposals is January 20th.

Paper proposals should be submitted via the easy chair system. Instructions can be found here: http://humanidadesdigitales.net/index.php/encuentro2014/encuentro2014-en
We are also organizing two days of workshops for the 19th and 20th of May, immediately before the conference.
If you would like to offer a workshop on any aspect of Digital Humanities, please contact me privately with your ideas. We are interested both in workshops for users and developers. Some examples of workshops that might be offered are: Omeka, Phyton, TEI, WordPress, Juxta and Web design for DHers among others. But other topics are certainly welcome.

BB