[globaloutlookDH-l] Websites for following technology and the humanities outside of Europe, Canada, U.S.?

igalina igalina at unam.mx
Wed Jan 22 08:22:56 MST 2014

Hi Dan,
You might be interested in the Boletín de Noticias of the Instituto del Libro y la Lectura. They are focused on publishing in general but I have noticed that quite a few of the articles tend to be about ebooks and related digital technologies. It is a monthly bulletin so it won't take up too much of  your time and you might find one or two bits of news which you find interesting. In Spanish.
Isabel

Dra. Isabel Galina Russell
Instituto de Investigaciones Bibliográficas,
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
igalina at unam.mx
@igalina