[globaloutlookDH-l] El libro de la familia

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Thu Jan 23 09:50:56 MST 2014

Dear all,

A colleague suggested I should watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-XS4aueDUg<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dv-XS4aueDUg&h=vAQHXVKX7>. The video features Ernesto Oroza, who mentions a book, published in Cuba, called El libro de la familia. Does anyone know whether it is possible to get a copy of this book? Has it been digitised? I searched online but, unsurprisingly, couldn’t find it.

If anyone can offer directions to find it, I would be grateful.

Cheers,

BB