[globaloutlookDH-l] Must reads in Global DH?

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 00:29:33 MST 2014

I feel bad for suggesting my own post, but hey

http://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/globalisation-digital-humanities-uneven-promise

Should I also suggest this:
http://disidenciacognitiva.wordpress.com/antecedentes/ it's in Spanish but
there's a Translate button on the top navigation bar that does a Google
translation of the whole site. Not ideal but will give the gist of it.

Best

*Dr Ernesto Priego*Lecturer in Library Science
Acting Course Director, MSc/MA Electronic Publishing, City University
London

City University London offers a wide range of postgraduate courses
delivered by world-leading academics. Register for our Open
Evening<http://www.city.ac.uk/events/2014/feb/postgraduate-open-evening>on
Wednesday 19
th February to find out more.

MediaCommons' THE NEW EVERYDAY is happy to announce the publication of a
cluster on
THE MULTIMODALITY OF COMICS IN EVERYDAY LIFE,
curated by Ernesto Priego of City University London and David N. Wright of
Douglas College.
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/multimodality-comics-everyday-life

http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/